So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9 NLT
Life is doing what it does best….and this verse has been my anchor because I knew when God showed me my purpose that it wouldn’t be easy and that roadblocks would try to form. It’s so imperative to have a good, strong prayer life and support system.
June was a month of blessings and I’m eternally grateful for it, but the devil obviously didn’t want me to stay on that cloud of joy and he TRIED to send his minions: frustration, fatigue, and doubt my way. From bad dreams to unexpected car repair he’s on a mission. Well newsflash…I’M ON A MISSION TOO!!! I’m holding my word near and dear to my heart and I’m seeking wise counsel at the drop of a dime when I need it because I’m smart enough to know that I can’t do it all on my own and yes God can but He’s also given me wisdom to know that I have been given people right here on Earth to help me too.
Although the attempt to knock me down was made I still stand firm on the foundation that is my faith and REALTIONSHIP with God. His word tells me in Jeremiah 29:11 that His plans are to prosper me, not to harm me and to give me hope and a future. So I encourage the person reading this to focus on strengthening your RELATIONSHIP with Christ 1st then everything else because if He isn’t the center of all that you do and all that you are then when life happens and storms come you will be knocked down and find it easier to stay down and give up. Take it from me; God is with you in all the good, bad and ugly that happens in our lives. So follow these steps to help get you to that place of strength to withstand life’s storms as you are cultivated into your due season of harvest.
- Pray daily
- Surround yourself with strong faith/accountability partners
- Read your word daily (subscribe to a reading plan, read the scripture of the day…ANYTHING! to get some word in you daily)
- Feed your spirit man with the right things such as inspirational movies, messages, TV, music, etc. The more you feed yourself the right things in the spiritual the healthier you will be in the natural.
- Get connected to a church home, get consistent in attendance and serve in ministry
- Be a cheerful tither & giver (this isn’t just about money. tithe/give your time, talent & treasure as much as you can.
- NEVER STOP LEARNING & GROWING
- Stay Humble
- Be stingy with your time when needed. Everybody doesn’t need immediate access to you. #HealthyBoundaries
- Always take care of self. Become emotionally healthy.